To complete the calculation you should follow next steps:
- Set the cards on the board. You should click on cards and choose which one you need in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the phase of the game: Flop, Turn, River.
- Set effective stack and pot of the phase.
- Set bet-sizings to players. You need to enter Sizing Edition Menu clicking on the button near the label Player bet sizing.
You can set Sizing Strategy for every phase of the game in the 'Sizing of bets' area. In the 'Main config' area you can set tha maximum amount of raises on each phase of the hand or set first/last move to All-in. It is possible to save sizing strategy and use it later.
- Click on the Apply Situation button and according to bet-sizing strategies of players program will build strategies tree. It is possible to edit bets right-clicking on the tree node and choosing Edit Node option.
- Set players ranges for the action points click on the buttons near Range Player label.
All cards are presented at 13x13 matrix and each element containes several pair of cards depending on the selected suites. Left clicking on the matrix element you'll set % which is defined under the Full button.If you right clicking in the element than it will set up to 0% of playing. You can also Copy/Paste ranges and they are fully competable with CREV.
- The last step is to click on the Calculate button. By the end of calculation the program will show equlibrium ranges in the strategy tree. Choosing the node you'll se the result in the 13x13 matrix. There are available three views of the result: % of played cards, EV, % of played actions.
When you choose any element of the matrix you'll see it's detailed description in tha top right table. In the Abs column showed the % of hand player reached the situation. In the column Played shown the probability with which player have to play according to the equlibrium strategy. In the EV column shown the EV for the action minus EV of Fold. In the right middle table shown all possible actions for the hand selected in the top table.